Monday, June 25, 2012

Stop 3:Redwoods

We drove to the Redwoods and I finally stopped puking by the time we got there. Then we went on a walk in the morning and saw giant redwoods.

                                                                   Hike in the redwoods
                                                            Giant Banana Slugs
                                                               Me with a Redwood
                                                                    Redwoods
                                                          Me and Gavin in a Redwood
                                                         Us with our tent
                                                                        Redwood tourist stop

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I had big slugs in my garden, Glad I never had any that big. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Grammy

    ReplyDelete